Thursday, June 6, 2013

The end of another chapter


This is a post long overdue. School ended more than a month ago, but before I could pause to catch my breath and sit down to properly reflect on the four years I spent in law school, I had to throw some clothes into the luggage and whisk off to japan with J, where we spent a good two weeks. But more on that in a later post.

So we finally got our exam results for the last time yesterday. Nothing spectacular; I'm just thankful that I've graduated without any hitches. And now we are all scrambling to apply for the bar course and to get everything settled before the deadline next week.

To be honest, I don't really know what to feel about graduation. Or more precisely, I don't know what to feel about the time I spent in law school. Do I look back and think, "Now, that wasn't so bad after all, was it? Maybe even enjoyable?" It's a mix of conflicting emotions, really. I guess all I can say is, it was hard work and I did learn things (although what, I can't precisely say...). Law school also made me age, and I'd like to think I matured somewhat. I also made some really good friends without whom I might not have been able to make it through. Thank you so much for all the help and encouragement, I am so grateful for you all.

I don't know what the future holds, but I'm looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment