Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Moodboard


Been obsessively reading and pinning quotes on pinterest lately, and just doing a lot of self-reflection in general and thinking a lot about what I want in life. Also, can I just say that Adventure Time is probably the best cartoon ever. Learning all my life lessons from AT at the moment.

"Sometimes, you want someone and you want to kiss them, and be with them, but you can't. Because responsibility demands sacrifice." - Princess Bubblegum, Adventure Time



Everything seems fine now, and it feels so comfortable, so dangerously comfortable. It'd be so easy to just slip back into how we were like before, but the truth is things have changed now. And if we continue on like that, I know it'll end up in hurt again. Logically I know that. I remember a time when I very wisely advised RJ to just end things for her own sake, and here I am, doing exactly what she did. Like what am I doing seriously. I think sometimes we just need to learn from our own mistakes, and like she says, at some point you'll realise enough is enough. 




No comments:

Post a Comment