Monday, March 17, 2014

久しぶり

It's been months since I last updated. So much has happened - I completed the bar course and passed the exams, went on a short trip with my law school girlfriends, celebrated Christmas and other festivities with loved ones, started working part-time at a cat cafe and selling some of my craft items.

What we did immediately after the exams ended

In the midst of all that I've also been savouring this slow pace of life, enjoying some me time, catching up on my reading, starting all these craft projects I've been meaning to do, catching up with friends, trying to clean my room and planning for my various trips this year. I honestly think a gap year is a good idea. To rest and recharge, to do the things I've always wanted to do. It is a luxury - I know not everyone can afford to do it - and I'm really grateful for my parents' support in this. I think for most of us life moves at a very fast pace, and sometimes we just get too caught up moving from one thing to another, thinking that that's the way things should be, or can only be. And we feel like we don't have the time to think otherwise. Or ponder if it's even what we really want. I wonder if everyone walks around a little empty inside, or if it's just me...

First up: To Seoul with J!
I've been enjoying myself very much just chilling around and taking it easy, but I can't wait to start on my travels. Some days my heart feels so restless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment